Hello. I’m Christian and I provide the Urgent Locum Vet service. It’s becoming increasingly hard to find a quality vet locum at short notice these days and so for practice owners and managers this is the service you have needed.
Here’s a little more about me:
I qualified from Cambridge in 2000 and so have 19 years of experience. During this time, I have owned a small animal practice on Dartmoor, completed an MBA at the University of Bath and been Director of Veterinary Services at The Blue Cross animal welfare charity. More recently, I have split my time between assisting ailing corporate practices and promoting my other business, theleanvetpractice.com, which introduces best business practices from other industries to the veterinary profession.
From being in close contact with practice management, it’s clear that a major issue facing managers and owners is getting hold of good quality locums, especially at short notice. Hence the reason for starting urgentlocumvet.co.uk!
Why I can offer this service
Need an urgent locum vet? Then I can help. I don’t book long stints of work as I’m often consulting with theleanvetpractice.com. But this work is flexible so it enables me to offer a last-minute urgent locum vet service to those in a fix.
Although these are probably fairly clear, I’ve outlined them below:
- On-the-day bookings
- Rapid response – as long as it takes me to drive to your location
- No agency fees!
- 18 years’ experience
- Business-savvy and previous practice owner
- No drama!
- Plug-and-play – just show me the consulting room or theatre and I’ll get to work
- No loss of revenue
- No turning away clients
- Familiar with all commonly-used PMS systems
- Fully competent in all aspects of medicine and general surgery, with some advanced procedures available by separate negotiation
- Transparent pricing, terms and conditions.